If The Football Playoffs Started Today, Playoff Projections 6-Man
The 6-Man RPI rankings are starting to become more and more consistent with mainly the bottom 8 changing. No League breakdown this week for 6-Man I will make sure to have it next week.
http://chsaanow.com/rpi/football/ Official CHSAA Webpage for RPI
Note: Win! Take care of business and you will get in!
Playoffs (Straight from Chsaanow.com): The Top 16 teams in the Classification based on the final RPI rankings will be placed into the post-season bracket. If a conference champion is not ranked in the Top 16 based on RPI rankings, they will replace the lowest ranked team that is not a conference champion in the Top 16.
Seeding Criteria (once qualifiers are determined)
- Seeding numbers 1-8 will be seeded according to the final RPI standings and will be the home teams in Round 1. Teams that are seeded numbered 9-16 will be seeded using RPI and geography. When possible, conference opponents will not be paired against one another in the first round.
- Conference champions not ranked in the top 16 of the final RPI will be placed in the bracket but conference champions are not guaranteed a Top-8 seed.
League Champions ()= RPI
Central League: Genoa-Hugo (14)
East Central: Stratton/Liberty (1)
North League: Prairie (7)
South Central League: Manzanola (18)
South East League: Kit Carson (3)
South West League: Mountain Valley (4)
Host First Round Game
Stratton/Liberty, Arickaree/Woodlin, Kit Carson, Mountain Valley, Otis, Peetz, Prairie, Genoa-Hugo
At Large Berths
Arickaree/Woodlin, Otis, Peetz, Idalia, Cheyenne Wells, Cotopaxi, Granada, Briggsdale, Fleming, Flagler/Hi Plains
First Four Out
Deer Trail, Sierra Grande, Walsh, Edison
First Round Matchups
- Stratton/Liberty vs 16. Manzanola
- Arickaree/Woodlin vs 15. Fleming
- Kit Carson vs 14. Flagler/Hi Plains
- Mountain Valley vs 13. Briggsdale
- Otis vs 12. Granada
- Peetz vs 11. Cotopaxi
- Prairie vs 10. Cheyenne Wells
- Genoa-Hugo vs 9. Idalia